Industrial Accident Compensation Claim Solicitors
Some jobs and work places are inherently more dangerous than others. Construction sites, industrial plants, warehouses and factories all pose serious risks to employees due to the heavy, dangerous equipment and other hazardous materials frequently in use.
If you have suffered an injury at work through no fault of your own, you can enlist the help of the personal injury specialists at PSR Solicitors, who will robustly pursue the compensation you deserve.
Established in 2009, we are the legal firm of choice for clients requiring personal injury services across North Wales and Cheshire and have a track record of recovering the maximum settlement available to our clients.
We are accredited by the Law Society for our personal injury service and have also attained the Lexcel Practice Management Standard for the excellent legal services that we provide.
You may find everything quite overwhelming after what has happened but you do not have to face anything alone. We are here to support you and can offer you a fully bespoke legal package, tailored to your individual circumstances and delivered by a fully qualified solicitor.
We offer our personal injury services on a No Win No Fee basis so for a legal service that you can rely on contact our professional and friendly team today.
About industrial accidents
Working in an industrial environment can pose a great many risks to your health. Not only is there an increased chance of being injured in an accident but also of suffering long-term health problems.
At PSR Solicitors, we have helped clients with a variety of industrial accident and sickness claims including:
- Back and neck injuries relating to manual work and heavy lifting.
- Amputations, lacerations and crush injuries following accidents with heavy machinery.
- Respiratory illnesses and chemical burns following exposure to hazardous substances.
- Fractures, breaks and spinal cord damage caused by slips, trips and falls, particularly from a height.
- Repetitive strain injury due to the excessive use of heavily vibrating, mechanical equipment.
- Hearing loss caused by repeated exposure to loud machinery.
Whether you have sustained a serious injury at work with long-term effects, or something less serious that will heal with treatment and rehabilitation, our team of highly skilled legal specialists are here to help so contact us today for assistance.
Understanding your rights at work
The legislation protecting your health, safety and welfare at work is extensive so you can rest assured that the law is on your side.
The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 has been followed by additional regulations to further protect industrial workers from harm:
- The Manuel Handling Regulations 1992
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- The Work at Height Regulations 2005
Your employer has a very clear responsibility to keep you safe at work and must take all reasonable steps to minimise the risk of accident and injury by providing:
- A safe working environment.
- Safe equipment and machinery.
- Protective clothing.
- Thorough and regular risk assessments in line with the regulations.
- Effective processes to limit or control any hazards.
- Adequate training and supervision especially with regard to handling dangerous equipment or substances.
- A staff representative to be responsible for health and safety at work.
- Information about potential risks including chemical substances, equipment or activity.
- Competent co-workers who will act safely and responsibly.
If your employer fails to fulfil any of these responsibilities and you are injured at work as a result then you may be able to claim compensation.
You might be worried about losing your job due to pursuing a personal injury claim against your employer but it is illegal for your employer to make you redundant, harass you or create a hostile environment because of this action. The law is there to protect you and we can advise accordingly.
Our industrial accidents expertise
Established in 2009, PSR Solicitors is the largest law firm specialising in personal injury claims across North Wales and Cheshire. Your case will be handled by one of our expert solicitors who will take care of everything on a No Win No Fee basis and will give you the best chance of a successful outcome.
Many personal injury firms employ teams of fee earners to handle their claims meaning that clients don’t know who is dealing with their case, never have contact with a qualified solicitor and find that their compensation award is significantly reduced or lost altogether. You deserve a legal team that has the level of experience and expertise required and by instructing PSR Solicitors, you are guaranteed the services of a highly experienced and practised personal injury specialist. Not only are we fully committed to securing the full financial award available but will also coordinate all aspects of your medical care and financial support.
- Help you to access specialist medical treatment, rehabilitation and equipment to help with your recovery.
- Arrange interim financial payments to help protect you against loss of earnings and cover your costs until your claim is settled.
- Ensure that you are claiming any work-related benefits to which you may now be entitled as a result of your injury.
- Provide advice on personal injury trusts to protect your compensation award from third parties, future and immediate care costs and means testing, which could affect any benefits that you receive.
We have a reputation for recovering more compensation than our competitors and have the experience and knowledge to successfully deal with insurance companies and progress your claim as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Contact us today
The team at PSR solicitors is best placed to help you with your compensation claim.
With offices in Wrexham, Colwyn Bay, Rhyl, Shotton (Deeside) and Ellesmere Port, PSR are a leading practice of Personal Injury Solicitors in Wales and Injury Solicitors in Cheshire. We regularly act for clients on eye injury claims across North Wales, Cheshire, Liverpool and Merseyside. As a recognised injury claims specialist we can support your needs wherever you live in Wales, England & Northern Ireland.
We will contact you within one hour of your initial enquiry, or during the next working day if you contact us out of office hours.
For confidential, professional legal advice contact us today by completing the enquiry form, or call on our freephone 0800 020 9167.
Download Personal Injury Brochure
Find out more about PSR Solicitors - download our free brochure now.