Have you been injured in a Hit and Run Accident or by an Uninsured Vehicle?

If so then contact PSR Solicitors to see how we can help you. If you have been injured in an accident we know how difficult it can be to cope on your own. The injury itself will be causing you pain and suffering but it can also place limitations on your lifestyle. In addition you may also be suffering from a loss of income which can add further strain to your situation. It may be the case that your vehicle is out of action too and this may cost you further financial loss. We can arrange for your vehicle to be repaired and place you in a hire vehicle if necessary with no cost to you and no excess to pay.

Our specialist hit and run accident solicitors can help you with everything, from claiming for your personal injury and your losses, such as loss of earnings and travel expenses, to arranging private medical treatment and rehabilitation to assist in your recovery and get your life back on track. Pursuing compensation for your accident is not something you have to do on your own, you need specialist advice. Trust us to help you.

Warning - DO NOT claim through your insurance company if you have a bike accident.

Your insurance company may "sell" your case on to one of the large factory law firms, usually the highest bidder and worst performer (they have to pay for your case as they can't get work any other way). This is why you are bombarded with calls from lawyers as soon as you report your accident to your insurers. For a much better service contact a specialist accident claims solicitor of your own choice.

About Hit And Run Accident Claims

Hit and run accident claims are unfortunately a regular occurrence in England & wales. More often than not the vehicle involved is uninsured and rather than face the criminal consequences, the driver simply doesn’t stop or pretends to pull over and then speeds off before you can obtain their details. Sometimes the vehicle has been stolen or is being used in a crime and again the occupants do not want any police involvement so they drive off. This leaves you, the injured party, unable to pursue a normal accident claim as there is no-one to claim against. There is a government scheme (Administered by the Motor Insurers Bureau) for Untraced Drivers which offers limited help but it is likely you will be left out of pocket.

About Uninsured Accident Claims

The Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB) estimate that up to 10% of all vehicles on our roads are uninsured. That means if a vehicle collides with you and causes an accident there is no insurance in place to cover your personal injury and other losses. Fortunately the MIB have a scheme in place for Uninsured Drivers which is more beneficial than for Untraced drivers (see above).

So if you have been injured in a hit and run accident or by an uninsured vehicle and you want free advice on claiming compensation from a fully qualified personal injury solicitor then please contact us now. Using one of our specialist solicitors ensures that you have a better chance of winning your claim and receiving all of the compensation and help that you are entitled to. Some legal firms don’t use qualified solicitors to deal with road accident claims anymore, at PSR Solicitors however we believe that your case deserves special attention from a dedicated solicitor.

We have offices throughout North Wales and Cheshire and you can contact us safe in the knowledge that one of our expert solicitors will take care of everything for you on a No Win No Fee basis allowing you to carry on with your life whilst we proceed with your legal case.