Have you been injured in a Slip, Trip or Fall Accident?

If so then contact PSR Solicitors to see how we can help you. If you have been injured in a slipping accident, a tripping accident or a fall, we know how difficult it can be to cope on your own. The injury itself will be causing you pain and suffering but it can also place limitations on your lifestyle. In addition you may also be suffering from a loss of income which can add further strain to your situation.

Our specialist slip and trip accident solicitors can help you with everything, from claiming for your personal injury and your losses, such as loss of earnings and travel expenses, to arranging private medical treatment and rehabilitation to assist in your recovery and get your life back on track. Pursuing compensation for your accident is not something you have to do on your own, you need specialist advice. Trust us to help you.

About Slip, Trip and Fall Accident Compensation Claims

Slips, trips and falls which cause personal injury can occur either out in public, for example someone who trips on a pavement defect or falls in a pothole in the road, or in private, for example someone who has an accident in a shop, an accident in a supermarket or even an accident in a gym. The people who own these places whether it be the Local Council, a chain of stores or an individual owe you a duty of care and it is their responsibility to ensure your safety whilst you are on their property. If they don't then we will argue that they have failed in their duty and it is their fault you have suffered a personal injury.

For public matters such as where someone trips on a pavement the Local Council is usually the responsible body and most cases are pursued under The Highways Act. Local Councils have a duty to ensure that you are safe when using their roads and pavements. However due to financial constraints imposed on Councils, the Courts have held that in order for a person to be able to pursue such a claim any defect in the road or pavement must be "dangerous". What constitutes dangerous is based on a number of factors such as what the defect is, its size, where it is and how long it has been present. Such defects can be potholes, uneven surfaces, missing grids or even road works.

There is a common misunderstanding that there exists a standard measurement for trips caused by paving flags and the like, of 1 inch. Most people try to measure this with a 50 pence piece or a box of matches but this is a false belief. Depending on where the defect is, a depth of less than an inch could be held to be dangerous whereas a depth of an inch or more may be deemed safe. It is specific to each slips trips and falls accident claim.

For private matters shop owners and householders are usually covered by their own insurance and a claim is pursued under The Occupiers' Liability Acts.

Our experienced solicitors can help you with a wide range of accident claims such as:

  • Slipping accident
  • Tripping accidents
  • Falling accidents
  • Pavement tripping accidents
  • Falls in shops
  • Tripping accidents at School
  • Slips at work
  • Pothole accidents

So if you have been injured in a slip, trip or fall and you want free advice on claiming compensation from a fully qualified personal injury solicitor then please contact us now. Using one of our specialist solicitors ensures that you have a better chance of winning your claim and receiving all of the compensation and help that you are entitled to. Some legal firms don’t use qualified solicitors to deal with accident claims anymore, at PSR Solicitors however we believe that your case deserves special attention from a dedicated solicitor.

We have offices throughout North Wales and Cheshire and you can contact us safe in the knowledge that one of our expert solicitors will take care of everything for you on a No Win No Fee basis allowing you to carry on with your life whilst we proceed with your legal case.