Have you had an Accident at Work or An Injury At Work?
If so then contact PSR Solicitors to see how we can help you. We know how difficult it can be to cope on your own. The work injury itself will be causing you pain and suffering but it can also place limitations on your lifestyle. In addition you might not be receiving any wages which can add further strain on your situation. Our specialist work accident solicitors can help you with everything, from claiming for your personal injury and your losses, such as loss of earnings and travel expenses, to arranging private medical treatment and rehabilitation to assist in your recovery and get your life back on track. Pursuing compensation for your accidewnt at work is not something you have to do on your own, you need specialist advice.
About Work Accident Compensation Claims
Your employer has a legal obligation to provide you with a clean and safe working environment, proper equipment and also to ensure that all their staff have been fully trained on all aspects of their job. This includes being fully trained in health and safety at work. If they fail in their duty to look after you whilst you are working for them then they can be held to account by the law. No one should ever have to go to work and suffer an injury or death.
We understand that you may feel uncomfortable about making an accident at work claim against your employer, particularly as you may have concerns over job safety. The fact is that your employer cannot dismiss you if you are injured due to their negligence in the workplace and they must have insurance in place to cover them. They won’t have to pay you compensation themselves.
Our expert solicitors deal with all types of injury at work compensation claims ranging from workers who suffer minor injuries in a works vehicle accident up to employees who suffer life changing injuries in a fall from height. Every case is unique and requires a thorough investigation by an experienced solicitor to have the best chance of succeeding. These are an example of some of the types of work accident compensation claims which we regularly deal with:
- Falls from roofs, ladders or scaffolding due to defective work equipment or due to an unsafe system of work
- Crushing accidents involving heavy machinery
- Forklift truck accidents caused by poorly maintained equipment or negligence on behalf of the operator
- Exposure to chemicals due to inadequate personal protective equipment (PPE) and maintenance of hazardous materials
- Lifting injuries caused by poor health and safety training or lack of adequate equipment for the required job
- Electrocution due to poorly maintained equipment, negligence when following safety procedures or poor workmanship
- Tripping accidents where other workers have left debris on the floor
- Injuries caused by falling objects, often from cranes, scaffolding or higher floors on building sites
- Accidents where someone is injured by another employee or worker
- Needle stick injuries
So if you have been injured in an accident at work and you want free advice on claiming compensation from a fully qualified work injury lawyer then please contact us now. Using one of our specialist solicitors ensures that you have a better chance of winning your claim and receiving all of the compensation and help that you are entitled to. Some legal firms don’t use qualified solicitors to deal with work injury claims anymore, at PSR Solicitors however we believe that your case deserves special attention from a dedicated solicitor.
We have offices throughout North Wales and Cheshire and you can contact us safe in the knowledge that one of our expert solicitors will take care of everything for you on a No Win No Fee basis allowing you to carry on with your life whilst we proceed with your legal case.